Designer faucets with matching twist on-off lever (shown below) are
priced at $119.95 and are available in the following finishes:
- chrome finish
- chrome finish with brass accents
- brushed nickel (satin) finish
- brushed chrome
- black finish
- white finish
- rubbed bronze finish
Chrome and Brushed Nickel and sell for $139.95. These faucets have
an elegant profile and have a larger lever.
Available with black press-down handles, priced at $39.95. White handles and faucet tips are also available to match your home's decor.
ClearLink PRO™Filtered Water, with the Touch of a Button
Until now, installing a reverse osmosis system required a dedicated faucet, meaning drilling a hole or losing a soap dispenser. Now you can use your existing faucet to wash dishes or simply enjoy a glass of filtered water — all with the touch of a button.
The ClearLink PRO&trade drinking water accessory:
How does it work?
- Uses your existing faucet, eliminating the need to drill a hole through your countertops.
- Wireless technology allows you to place the ClearLink PRO™ button virtually anywhere.
- Integrated filter life indicator takes the guesswork out of when to replace filters.
- Water quality monitor ensures you have the best quality water at all times.
- Filtered water can be added to any room that has a sink.
ClearLink PRO™ utilizes wireless technology to switch the main faucet between unfiltered and filtered water. For filtered water, turn on the cold water, push the ClearLink PRO™ button, and in a few seconds you have RO water at the main faucet. When you're done, simply turn off the water and the system will automatically divert back to unfiltered water, ensuring you do not waste filtered water.
Culligan's ClearLink PRO™ features some of the most advanced technology on the market:
- Filter life gauge ensures your system is producing the best quality water.
- LED backlight display shows when filtered water is flowing.
- Available in multiple finishes.
- The alert indicator illuminates when the filters, RO membrane, or batteries need to be replaced
- ClearLink PR™ utilizes wireless technology to switch the main faucet between unfiltered and filtered water at the touch of a button.
- The ClearLink PRO™ control box is installed on the main water line and connected to the Culligan water filter.