- Constructed with a 70-micron porous polyethylene outer shell and durable polypropylene end caps. The 2-3/4″ OD cartridges have a polypropylene core and the 4-1/2″ OD cartridges incorporate a spun polypropylene core. Between the outer shell and the core is a bed of granular activated carbon (GAC).
- best for point-of-entry and other high flow rate applications.
- Flow Rate (GPM):0.90 psi @ 4 GPM
- Chlorine Taste & Odor Reduction @ Flow Rate (GPM): >70,000 gallons @ 4 GPM (265,000 liters @ 15.1 L/min)
- Filter Media: Granular Activated Carbon, End Caps: Polypropylene
- Outer Shell: Polyethylene, Gasket: Buna-N
- Inner Wraps/Core: Polypropylene
- Manufacturer Website