The ClearLink PRO&trade drinking water accessory:
- Uses your existing faucet, eliminating the need to drill a hole through your countertops.
- Wireless technology allows you to place the ClearLink PRO™ button virtually anywhere.
- Integrated filter life indicator takes the guesswork out of when to replace filters.
- Water quality monitor ensures you have the best quality water at all times.
- Filtered water can be added to any room that has a sink.
How does it work?
ClearLink PRO™ utilizes wireless technology to switch the main faucet between unfiltered and filtered water. For filtered water, turn on the cold water, push the ClearLink PRO™ button, and in a few seconds you have RO water at the main faucet. When you’re done, simply turn off the water and the system will automatically divert back to unfiltered water, ensuring you do not waste filtered water.
Culligan’s ClearLink PRO™ features some of the most advanced technology on the market:
- Filter life gauge ensures your system is producing the best quality water.
- LED backlight display shows when filtered water is flowing.
- Available in multiple finishes.
- The alert indicator illuminates when the filters, RO membrane, or batteries need to be replaced
- ClearLink PR™ utilizes wireless technology to switch the main faucet between unfiltered and filtered water at the touch of a button.
- The ClearLink PRO™ control box is installed on the main water line and connected to the Culligan water filter.