- resin-impregnated cellulose and polyester fibers
- higher wet strength than regular cellulose cartridges
- high flow rates and dirt holding capacity with extremely low pressure drop
- media is pleated around a polypropylene core for added strength and the ends are immersed in a thermo-setting vinyl plastisol. Embedding and sealing each end of the pleat block in this fashion fuses the components together forming a unitized end cap and gasket.
- recommended for chlorinated water supplies. It is not recommended for non-chlorinated water supplies. Cellulose may start to break down if there is bacteria present in well water or other non-chlorinated water supplies.
- Flow Rate (GPM): <1 psi @ 20 GPM
- Filter Media: Cellulose Polyester — Core: Polypropylene
- Manufacturer Website